Looking to be a part of a high-energy, multi-skilled Agile team? Want the ability to focus on maintaining agile methodology and standards while creating the appropriate amount of consistency across teams?
Then this is the role for you!
- Must currently live in the Twin Cities and be able to commute anywhere in the Twin Cities.
- 8 or more years in Information Technology.
- 3 or more years as a Scrum Master, Project/Program Manager or Agile Coach.
- Experience working in an Agile organization using Scrum, XP, Kanban, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), VersionOne, JIRA, or other scaling model.
- Ability to manage all phases of the project life cycle.
- Experience applying multiple software development frameworks (waterfall, iterative, agile).
- Ability to manage projects with a $500k to $1M annual budget.
- Manage stakeholders expectations
- Prior consulting experience.
- Experience in the healthcare industry.
- PMP certified
- Scrum Master certified
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) Certification
- Candidate must currently live in the Twin Cities and able to commute anywhere in the Twin Cities.
- Unfortunately, we do not sponsor H1B visas at this time.