Looking for a way to get into the consulting industry and gain exceptional knowledge about the IT industry?
Then this is the role for you!
- Facilitate and troubleshoot any problems associated with the assigned projects.
- Support team, client or customer with repeatable, consistent creation and delivery of activity status (activates include: issue, communicate and recommend actions to achieve project objectives and solve problem).
- Engage with Business, IT and Executive teams and to work with them in a collaborative manner in order to facilitate ease issue resolution (good communication is key in this role).
- Present ideas for issue/problem solutions in a business-friendly and user-friendly manner.
- Must currently live in the Twin Cities and able to commute anywhere in the Twin Cities.
- 1 - 3 years or more of Project Coordination or Project Management experience.
- Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal communication skills with both Executives and Technical teams.
- Strong skills in developing and maintaining an effective working relationship with customers or partners.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to be the liaison between business and IT.
- Proven talent to anticipate problems and recommend solutions to solve it.
- Capability to work in a team/collaborative environment.
- Strong aptitude in recognizing patterns of issues and bringing solutions to the forefront.
- Ability to work “on-call” for part of the week at least once or twice a month (possible night and weekend hours, with the ability to then take off a day during the week).
- Desire to move into a Project Manager or Business Analyst role in 1 – 2 years.
- BS or BA degree
- Healthcare and/or Pharmaceutical experience
- Strong Project Management skills (knowledge of Microsoft Project and Excel).
- CAPM or PMP certification
- Willingness to travel a plus
- Candidate must live in the Twin Cities area and able to commute anywhere in the Twin Cities.
- Unfortunately, we do not sponsor H1B Visa’s at this time.