Business Solutions Architect Consultant
The Business Solutions Architect (BSA) will be assigned ownership of business capabilities supporting the client’s business plan. The BSA will ensure the business capability maps are accurate as well as strategically and opportunistically maintained, and will document business processes that support these capabilities and become a subject matter expert on these capabilities.
- Accountable for the business relationship management of assigned counterparts and will work closely with those persons to scope and shape IT projects that advance business strategies.
- Own creation of project charters that are the input into IT Estimation and Business Requirements documents, and will review and provide input to business requirements and test plans.
- The BSA will understand key business performance indicators that impact assigned areas, and will understand, manage and monitor IT activities that impact these KPIs. The BSA additionally will participate in special projects or task forces as assigned.
- Generates innovative ideas to resolve problems
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding all defined target goals and milestone dates for the project in order to ensure its overall success
- Must currently live in the Twin Cities and be able to commute anywhere in the Twin Cities, MN area.
- 5+ years Project Management and/or Business Analysis experience (preferably in a lead role)
- 3+ years consulting experience, preferably in Healthcare or other fast-paced growth company's
- Experience in the PBM (Pharmacy Benefits Management) or Healthcare industry
- Ability to work with high talent teams in local and remote locations
- Business aptitude and ability to quickly learn and absorb business context and business processes and translate to IT
- Conceptual knowledge of application development, procedures and practices advanced problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
- Detail-oriented and service-focused as an advocate for our clients
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines
- Previous experience in IT application development
- Previous experience leading process improvement efforts
- 2+ years of experience using Predictive Analytics, Business Simulation Models, Business Intelligence and/or Data Visualization
- Previous experience in business architecture role highly desirable
- Previous experience working in a matrixed environment
- Medicare Part D experience highly desirable
- Candidate must currently live in the Twin Cities area and be able to commute anywhere in the Twin Cities, MN.
- Unfortunately, we do not sponsor H1B visas at this time.
We're different and we like it that way. If you're a Business Solutions Architech, and you're looking for something different, Digineer has 3 questions for you...
1. Do I belong here?
Everyone wants to work for that ONE great company! That ONE company that values employees not only as professionals, but as people. The ONE that has been recognized for innovative management practices and whose people have prospered and achieved tremendous financial success year after year. The ONE that creates growth opportunities for its employees and invests in their success. The ONE that celebrates as hard as it works…MEET DIGINEER.
2. Do I want to grow?
If you don’t grow, we don’t grow. It’s a requirement. We invest two weeks every year in your growth and development. Plus, every month we have training on topics as diverse as Consulting 101, our consulting overview, to technical deep-dives on Microsoft® products, to learning how to leverage your personal strengths for success. You will have the resources you need to reach your full potential.
3. Do I want to get as much as I give?
Digineer consultants give a lot to our clients. We make sure they get even more in return. We offer full-time salaried positions. We offer medical, dental, 401K, life and disability insurance PLUS a generous vacation policy and technology reimbursement.
What do you say... ready for a change? APPLY NOW!