Looking for a role where you can build out automation processes? Want to be a part of team that is focused on keeping the systems running and dependable? Enjoy working for a healthcare company this delivers innovative and creative solutions to their customer? Looking for an opportunity to be a part of an large organization that is transitioning to agile?
Then this Technical Product Owner role is you!
- Must currently live in the Twin Cities or near Franklin Lakes, NJ.
- 5 or more years as a Product Manager/Owner or Business Solution Architect.
- Thorough understanding of technical principals, theories and concepts.
- Deep knowledge of user experience and technical design.
- Knowledge using Git and Jenkins while enabling testing automation.
- Ability to write technical requirements, develop business models and define support requirements and processes.
- Experience working in an Agile environment while identifying and maintaining customer needs.
- Experience defining user stories, maintaining backlogs and incorporating architectural changes into the user stories.
- Ability to manage all phases of the product life cycle.
- Experience applying multiple software development frameworks (waterfall, iterative, agile).
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding all defined target goals and milestone dates for the project in order to ensure its overall success.
- Business aptitude and ability to quickly learn and absorb business context and business processes and translate to IT.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work load and meet project deadlines.
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced and highly ambiguous environment.
- Prior consulting experience.
- Experience in the healthcare industry.
Desired but not Required:
- PMP certified
- Scrum Master certified
- Previous coding experience
- Relocation costs not available.
- Unfortunately, we do not sponsor H1B visas.